Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nice penalty from Forster

[gv]-6864372759598919745[/gv]

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I'm not convinced Westlake's booking was even a foul in the first place. I thought he won the ball, and the ball knocked the bloke over - followed by theatrical scream. Their bench bought the booking for him.

I was stunningly amazed when he somehow managed to get up again. :rolleyes:

I thought their first red card was kind of borderline yellow/red. It was late and it was two-footed, thought it wasn't Robbie Savage mental.

Both were yellow cards, I think. Can't wait to see the red again, because from F block it looked like a ludicrous decision.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I thought Richards red card was a definite red.

I wasn't sure about Westlake's but as pointed out, it was one footed rather than two, so the yellow was probably the right card (but then I'm biased)

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
If Ronaldo scores a goal like the first Gills goal everyone says it is world class. When a guy playing for a team in the bottom four of Div 3 you tend to think there is more than an element of luck about it.

As we won I will watch it on Soccer Night and admire 'the best goal at Withdean this season'. If we had lost 0-1 I would have said he was a jammy bastard.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
The ball just bounced up just right so he shot. Kuipers was asleep for a fraction of a second and on a good day he would have saved it. So he was at fault for both their goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here