Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gifton Noel Williams SIGNS

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:shootself

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:
I will confidently PREDICT that Gifton Noel Edmunds will join our lengthy list of non goal scoring forwards and if he scores more than 3 goals before the end of the season I will kiss Magoo's arse :angry: :angry: :angry:

He'll score 4 in the next 2 games now you've said that :D

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Ernest said:
I will confidently PREDICT that Gifton Noel Edmunds will join our lengthy list of non goal scoring forwards and if he scores more than 3 goals before the end of the season I will kiss Magoo's arse :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol: Make many more promises like that and you'll have a queue of people waiting for you to kiss their ARS!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Ernest said:

Why say things like that? We ALL know you're too chicken

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
And a small point to all of those who say that they want to know all that's going on at the club; had it been public knowledge that we had offered or that Burnley were considering a re-worked deal, what are the odds of us being gazumped by Millwall/Sheff wed?

Frankly, were I Tuttle or Sturrock, finances permitting I would have taken him on loan simply to stop Albion getting him. Now we have a chance, before - we were out of it.

Extra pressure on those clubs now...

:unclesam:

seagulls4eva

Feb 7, 2006
Cumbria
My Burnley supporting mate assures me he has been atrocious all season and hasn't scored since August. Apparently he has injury problems with both knees and can't run properly.

E

enigma

Great news. Where are the doubters now eh?

Im not saying that he will save us, but seems like a good signing and hopefully if he's any good we can get him in for next season. :clap:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
We'll see what he is like hopefully on saturday, time will tell, even though we havent got much time

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
seagulls4eva said:
My Burnley supporting mate assures me he has been atrocious all season and hasn't scored since August. Apparently he has injury problems with both knees and can't run properly.

sounds about right:lolol:

seagulls4eva said:

Hmmm... he has had some injury problems recently but I doubt if Cotterill would still be bringing him on as sub as recently as a few days ago "if he couldn't run properly".

He has been frozen out of the team because Cotterill prefers a very cautious 4-5-1 system and he wasn't going to start ahead of first Akinbiyi and then Michael Ricketts.

With just six starts I think, Burnley fans were never going to see the best of him.

Last edited:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
London Irish said:
Hmmm... he has had some injury problems recently but I doubt if Cotterill would still be bringing him on as sub as recently as a few days ago "if he couldn't run properly".

He has been frozen out of the team because Cotterill prefers a very cautious 4-5-1 system and he wasn't going to start ahead of first Akinbiyi and then Michael Ricketts.

With just six starts I think, Burnley fans were never going to see the best of him.

but of course you are purely guessing because you havent seen him this season!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here