Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Bugger me

on the club site too.

I actually remember Noel-Williams being a half decent player

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Penalty taker so that'll come in handy.

oh wait we've had our penalty already this season.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Albion Sign Striker

By Paul Camillin

Albion have completed the loan signing of Gifton Noel-Williams from Championship rivals Burnley.

The 25-year-old Islington born forward has signed for the club until the end of the season, after Albion paid a five-figure loan fee, in order to secure the services of the player.

The Burnley striker in action earlier this season

Mark McGhee said, "I am pleased to have finally secured the services of Gifton Noel-Williams. A robust centre forward, Gifton should bring something of what we've been looking for to the forward line and be great foil for one of our young strikers.

"He is the type of player we have been looking for, for some time. Regardless of the fact that it has taken us to now, we're glad to have him here.

"We're not only giving Gifton the opportunity to help us out of a hole, but also the opportunity for him to be here in the longer term, so there's something in it for both of us."

The striker began his career at Watford before subsequent moves to Stoke City and Burnley. He has made 228 senior starts, 88 substitute appearances and scored 66 senior goals.

Noel-Williams will wear squad number seven, and goes straight into the squad for Saturday's match with Luton Town.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I saw him a couple of times when he played for Watford and he looked a bit of a donkey.

Having said that he's scored a few goals and has form at this level so lets hope he does the bizzo!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
maybe good but its too late to save us..as if one player was gonna save us anyway :rolleyes:

:unclesam:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here