Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank heavens listeners are finally seeing through this stupid pop idol charade

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
He's got too big for his boots anyway. Thinks he's a superstar when he aint. I'm glad he's been brought down to size.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
From Ananova...

Stuttering star is now speech coach

Pop star Gareth Gates has passed exams to become a speech coach.

The 19-year-old stammerer is now fully qualified to teach other people how to overcome the problem and can expect to earn up to £500 a week.

However, the Pop Idol runner-up will not take any lessons on his own because too many fans are pretending they have speech problems in order to join his class according to Iain Mutch, northern director of the McGuire Programme, which runs workshops. Instead, he will help other instructors and offer one-to-one advice to new pupils.

The Bradford-born star has been attending the stammering workshops for two-and-a-half years.

He took his final instructor exams at the end of April and passed with flying colours - scoring 99% in one test.

Mr Mutch said: "Gareth's definitely got what it takes to teach and there is a job here for him whenever he wants it.

"He's got charisma and ability and at last can speak to a room full of people.

"Unfortunately I think he will have to wait until his career dies down a bit before he takes classes on his own."

Gates said: "I am really c-c-c-c-c-huffed I am able to t-t-t-t-teach as it hel-l-l-l-l-ped me s-s-s-s-o m-m-m-m-much."

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Its hardly surprising when all Gareth sang were cover versions of old hits. I honestly think Will Young is getting too big for his boots and needs to be pulled down a peg or ten.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I still would...
popp-gareth02.jpg

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
HAHA

Thank god, he didnt even win the rubbish competition anyway, he is really irratating person and his music is awful as well, also my name is Gareth and he gives my name a bad reputation he is a little loser, im so happy he has got chucked obvious was going to happen when he just never does his own music just resings past hits, god sooo talented, also annoying that when i say my name is gareth over here in oz and uk they say what gareth gates and im like no hmmm id like his money but nothing else he has done or wouldnt wanna look like him either, ok i would like to shag jordan but thats only thing id like to do that he has, i hate the kid

My name is Gareth as well, and the worst thing is people say i look like bloody Will Young. It couldn't get any wwwwwwwworse.
:ohmy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here