Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting to Wycombe

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
How the effin' heck do you get to Wycombe? Picking up the tickets today... just unsure as to how we get there! Neither me or my mate drive, and apparantly theres a train strike/going to be a train strike over xmas...

Help is appreciated or if anyone knows how much liz costa's coach is going to be and when it departs from Conway street that'd also be much appreciated

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
How the effin' heck do you get to Wycombe? Picking up the tickets today... just unsure as to how we get there! Neither me or my mate drive, and apparantly theres a train strike/going to be a train strike over xmas...

Help is appreciated or if anyone knows how much liz costa's coach is going to be and when it departs from Conway street that'd also be much appreciated

17 quid mate.

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
The Costa Express leaves Conway street at 11:30 calling at Withers Black Lion Hickstead and Pease Pottage. Ring her early though cos i believe it'll be fairly full.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
The Costa Express leaves Conway street at 11:30 calling at Withers Black Lion Hickstead and Pease Pottage. Ring her early though cos i believe it'll be fairly full.

I ticked my name on the sheet for the wycombe match when we were on teh coach from/to southampton, should i phone her again? I'm a noob at this away travel stuff so bare with me! :dunce:

Got my ticket today! I'm goign alone though :down: my fellow STH and C Block Massivite has been called in by teh powers taht are tescos for work on the 28th... gutted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here