Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

getting tix for the Liverpool end

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I've got season tix but have a couple of friends who are big Liverpool fans. Will it be possible for me to buy tickets for them in the South stand through the Queens Rd club shop?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I've got season tix but have a couple of friends who are big Liverpool fans. Will it be possible for me to buy tickets for them in the South stand through the Queens Rd club shop?

doubt it. guessing all away tickets are dealt with via Liverpool and they have the same loyalty setup as us I believe

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
If they are BIG liverpool fans,then they maybe able to get tickets because of thier own loyalty to thier own club,being BIG fans and all.

hmm, that was a bit slow - was expecting the first knobhead comment to come in more quickly than that, poor effort.

(they're just teenagers btw, you tool)

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It rather contradicts being a big fan. I knew some big Manchester United fans who went to Old Trafford for the first time in their lives when they drew Crawley in the FA Cup strangely enough and went in the away end. :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Liverpool will be selling the tickets for the South Stand , 100% certain they will all go to LFC season ticket holders who are in a priority away membership scheme.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would think most tickets will be taken up by Liverpool supporters who go to games and dont expect out tickets to go on general sale as most STH will claim their seats, which doesnt leave many.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
hmm, that was a bit slow - was expecting the first knobhead comment to come in more quickly than that, poor effort.

(they're just teenagers btw, you tool)

Your the one harking on about being BIG fans are you not? now your saying they are BIG teenage fans.whats the difference? BIG fans go to games,so to say they will have loyalty with thier own club is out of order? Or are they just BIG armchair fans? BIG difference i would say, tool??? yawn

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BIG fans need 2 tickets , one for each arsecheek.

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
Nice try!

Sorry fella, but although you are attempting a nicety, you are trying to deprive two Real Liverpool fans a ticket. How about the second option...give one of em your ticket.

herecomesaregular

Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
It rather contradicts being a big fan. I knew some big Manchester United fans who went to Old Trafford for the first time in their lives when they drew Crawley in the FA Cup strangely enough and went in the away end. :lolol:

some people take the written word so literally!! i meant "big" fans in that...teenage excitement kind of way, not the "i'm the best fan ever, more than you" *yawn*. they're young, they watch football on Sky, they've yet to really taste the joy of watching football in a live crowd or realise that you don't have to follow the team your dad supports etc. they'll be coming to some games with me in the future but i see this as a way IN to the Albion. failing getting liverpool end tickets then they may have to sit next to me on their hands..... but i'd rather they sat away from me for this one!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
f***ing hell. Liverpool this Liverpool that. f*** the Luverpool fans. Real ones will get tickets in the away end through their club, they deserve it. The Sussex based plastics can f*** right off as far as I am concerned.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Liverpool will be selling the tickets for the South Stand , 100% certain they will all go to LFC season ticket holders who are in a priority away membership scheme.

forgot to mention the overflow seats in the East Stand as well if they get a 3375 allocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here