Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting sick of Gus now

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
I agree with the OP, everything he says is true, yesterday was just awful to watch, we were crap all over the park and where did he find Razak, well he can go and put him back where he found him as he is just useless, can even play a simple pass, yesterday he had a shot with the outside of his foot, so far wide is was embarressing, lucky for him Buckley was there to save the day. No atmoshpere, crap pies and my pint was warm. It even rained which just topped off my day.

Anyone want to have my ST....had enough of it now.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
op will need a bigger keepnet
I didn't even bring one. I seriously had no intention of fooling anyone, I didn't think I could make it any more obvious I was taking the piss. FFS I even started with the England manager job :facepalm: Do people here think Gus is in with a shout of managing England this summer?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
OP you are spot on, I am just glad that i live in Australia and don't have to go and watch the SHITE Gus is serving up week after week, I mean have we drawn two or three this year???? NOT f***ing GOOD ENOUGH.

And as for the stadium god it doesn't even have corners, Withdean had no corners either so why didn't we just stay there at least there was no room for the plastics.

I am off to support Melbourne Heart.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
If he had any respect for us as a club he’d tell us he’s staying. We can’t make progress without a committed manager and he’s refusing to declare himself out of the England job. He’s also basically reached his level tactically. He needs to admit he got it wrong about Barnes. Everyone in crowd can see he can’t defend as well as painter, isn’t as good on the wing as KLL, and let’s not even talk about his finishing. And we’re never going to be able to create chances as long as he plays Navarro and Bridcutt together. Fine if we’re defending a lead, but starting with two defensive midfielders is not going to win us games. And as long as he keeps playing Brezovan in goal we’ll continue to let 2 or 3 goals every game.

Of course I appreciate that we won the league last year, but this is the Championship, and it’s looking like a step too far for Poyet. I imagine Bloom’s patience is wearing thin after spending a couple of million (yes, you read that right – million) pounds on the squad, while the manager lets our best player go to our arch rivals for free. It beggars belief. If we could get a manager like Dougie Freedman, who I understand is tactically one of the greats, we’d be walking this league.

We’re safe from relegation thanks to a lucky start, before everyone worked us out, and if it carries on like this we’ll be favourites for relegation next year while having to suffer the humiliation of watching Palace push for promotion.
:fishing:will be interesting to see how many you reel in:lolol::lolol::albion2::albion2:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Freedman for Pope!!!

There are many tools in the NSC box that need sharpening TODAY!!!

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea
If he had any respect for us as a club he’d tell us he’s staying. We can’t make progress without a committed manager and he’s refusing to declare himself out of the England job. He’s also basically reached his level tactically. He needs to admit he got it wrong about Barnes. Everyone in crowd can see he can’t defend as well as painter, isn’t as good on the wing as KLL, and let’s not even talk about his finishing. And we’re never going to be able to create chances as long as he plays Navarro and Bridcutt together. Fine if we’re defending a lead, but starting with two defensive midfielders is not going to win us games. And as long as he keeps playing Brezovan in goal we’ll continue to let 2 or 3 goals every game.

Of course I appreciate that we won the league last year, but this is the Championship, and it’s looking like a step too far for Poyet. I imagine Bloom’s patience is wearing thin after spending a couple of million (yes, you read that right – million) pounds on the squad, while the manager lets our best player go to our arch rivals for free. It beggars belief. If we could get a manager like Dougie Freedman, who I understand is tactically one of the greats, we’d be walking this league.

We’re safe from relegation thanks to a lucky start, before everyone worked us out, and if it carries on like this we’ll be favourites for relegation next year while having to suffer the humiliation of watching Palace push for promotion.

I+don't+get+it.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here