Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting sick of Gus now

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If he had any respect for us as a club he’d tell us he’s staying. We can’t make progress without a committed manager and he’s refusing to declare himself out of the England job. He’s also basically reached his level tactically. He needs to admit he got it wrong about Barnes. Everyone in crowd can see he can’t defend as well as painter, isn’t as good on the wing as KLL, and let’s not even talk about his finishing. And we’re never going to be able to create chances as long as he plays Navarro and Bridcutt together. Fine if we’re defending a lead, but starting with two defensive midfielders is not going to win us games. And as long as he keeps playing Brezovan in goal we’ll continue to let 2 or 3 goals every game.

Of course I appreciate that we won the league last year, but this is the Championship, and it’s looking like a step too far for Poyet. I imagine Bloom’s patience is wearing thin after spending a couple of million (yes, you read that right – million) pounds on the squad, while the manager lets our best player go to our arch rivals for free. It beggars belief. If we could get a manager like Dougie Freedman, who I understand is tactically one of the greats, we’d be walking this league.

We’re safe from relegation thanks to a lucky start, before everyone worked us out, and if it carries on like this we’ll be favourites for relegation next year while having to suffer the humiliation of watching Palace push for promotion.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Is this a joke?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
8/10. Impressive.

Now reel them in...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If he had any respect for us as a club he’d tell us he’s staying. We can’t make progress without a committed manager...

...and that's why we're seventh in the Championship. No progress there at all.

EDIT: I'm a tool and should read things through from the beginning to the end like my teacher told me to.

:lolol:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If he had any respect for us as a club he’d tell us he’s staying. We can’t make progress without a committed manager and he’s refusing to declare himself out of the England job. He’s also basically reached his level tactically. He needs to admit he got it wrong about Barnes. Everyone in crowd can see he can’t defend as well as painter, isn’t as good on the wing as KLL, and let’s not even talk about his finishing. And we’re never going to be able to create chances as long as he plays Navarro and Bridcutt together. Fine if we’re defending a lead, but starting with two defensive midfielders is not going to win us games. And as long as he keeps playing Brezovan in goal we’ll continue to let 2 or 3 goals every game.

Of course I appreciate that we won the league last year, but this is the Championship, and it’s looking like a step too far for Poyet. I imagine Bloom’s patience is wearing thin after spending a couple of million (yes, you read that right – million) pounds on the squad, while the manager lets our best player go to our arch rivals for free. It beggars belief. If we could get a manager like Dougie Freedman, who I understand is tactically one of the greats, we’d be walking this league.

We’re safe from relegation thanks to a lucky start, before everyone worked us out, and if it carries on like this we’ll be favourites for relegation next year while having to suffer the humiliation of watching Palace push for promotion.
punish:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Well they keep saying this skunk stuff is a lot stronger than the pot they used to have in the 60s; here's the living proof.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Ah - it is a joke, my mind automatically blanks out Palace references or I would have realised earlier.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Massive wet gapping twat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here