Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting ready for Saints next season

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
oh well, we didn't get our wish for Saints to be relegated, only good thing for me is that Leicester is just up the road...another new ground for me next season.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Felt sorry for Leicester, Extra Time was a joke with people all over the place when Leicester were on top and looking like scoring. Ref should have taken teams off and not come back out until everyone was back in the stands.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
SAKE! :rant:

I was REALLY looking forward to that away day as well! Plus don't forget we've lost two other easy away days for next season with Gillingham and B'mouth going down!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
leicester down. confirmed

Work will be a little less dismal on Tuesday! I sit next to a Plymouth fan, so he'll also be crowing about Holloway.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
peterboro and MK coming up, all in relativly close proximity.. cant see Leicester bouncing straight back up. can see them doing a forrest and taking a couple seasons to do..(and probabaly a dozen managers!!)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Work will be a little less dismal on Tuesday! I sit next to a Plymouth fan, so he'll also be crowing about Holloway.

went to leicester to get to a club with prospects :lolol: - quality manager but shouldnt have left plymouth

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
That is one automatic promotion place taken in Div 1 next season, Ian Dowie and Leicester only 1 to go .

cant see leicester doing it... a whole season without a change in manager!!!

incedentally isnt this their first time out of the top two divisions??

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Think they will change Holloway for Dowie in the next 2 weeks and then be certainties for promotion, using the same principal as Mandaric did at Pompey with Harry bring in on loan good players not youngsters..

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Felt sorry for Leicester, Extra Time was a joke with people all over the place when Leicester were on top and looking like scoring. Ref should have taken teams off and not come back out until everyone was back in the stands.

I can't say I felt sorry for them. Why the hell did they put out a team with just one up front?

There was always a good chance Southampton would win at home and therefore Leicester would need a win. I'd say Holloway bottled it by playing for a draw and hoping for the best. Bizarre tactics.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
SAKE! :rant:

I was REALLY looking forward to that away day as well! Plus don't forget we've lost two other easy away days for next season with Gillingham and B'mouth going down!

and Luton.

You'll just have to go to some 'HARD' away days instead!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
What did he think would happen when he started this thread? :thud:

Sorry guys... Fair cop.... I should've just watched Hibs v Rangers and stayed off NSC.

I forgot Saints and Coventry are used to great escapes on the last day of the season. All that annual top flight relegation escape practice paid dividends. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here