Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting dumped...

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
It does suck, but The Albion will always be there! Last time I was dumped I was all sad, 30 minutes later walked to Withdean and watched us beat Exeter 3 Nil! All the cheering up I needed

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Sorry to hear it mate - obviously none of the obvious clichés are actually any consolidation, but...

Nine days until a massive party and a game Spurs, at the brand-spanking new American Express Community Stadium.

No, football isn't everything, but it's something to obsess about for the next week or so - seems to be what I'm doing anyway...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Witty rejoinders on football message boards might make people think you need to talk to a few women ???

If talking is the extent of your ambition, then that will be your problem.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
Getting dumped can really fu**ing hurt. Been there. But as someone once said.. 'it only takes a second to score a goal'. It only takes a moment to change how you view your past.. look to the future... all will be resolved. Done it! And so will you.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Getting dumped can really fu**ing hurt. Been there. But as someone once said.. 'it only takes a second to score a goal'. It only takes a moment to change how you view your past.. look to the future... all will be resolved. Done it! And so will you.

Not if your Holroyd

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Thans ???

Never a big deal, I'm very pragmatic and can't understand feeling down when there's music like

[yt]N166bG76o24[/yt]

and football like

[yt]MaHo5NzRj60[/yt]

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is a medical FACT Men take being dumped much worse than Women and all this posturing " I don't care " is just macho bullshit. Take time to lick your wounds and get up, dust yourself off and get on with things day by day. One day someone else will come along and everything will be fine and dandy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here