Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
FFS Marc, What a gay thread to start. :facepalm:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
This marcgorry character appears to be an utter tool. I wish he would f*** off.

He labours under the delusion that people give a f*** about his life. NSC is for football, interesting o/t stories, moral/political debates, wind-ups and genuine binfests. It is not for chronicling the life of some wanky teenager.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He labours under the delusion that people give a f*** about his life. NSC is for football, interesting o/t stories, moral/political debates, wind-ups and genuine binfests. It is not for chronicling the life of some wanky teenager.

We have a history of this though through various teenagers on NSC.

Some were actually quite interesting others were plain stupid and this falls in the later sadly.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
164195_130923583635348_130919803635726_201155_3853118_n.jpg

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Marc is a nice enough kid, Just gets a bit over zealous after a few beers & who can't say they weren't the same at his age?
At the end of the day he's a passionate fan like the rest of us. Don't judge him on the basis of his drunken ramblings, Maybe have a chat with him at a game sometime & you'll realise his heart is in the right place.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Marc is a nice enough kid, Just gets a bit over zealous after a few beers & who can't say they weren't the same at his age?
At the end of the day he's a passionate fan like the rest of us. Don't judge him on the basis of his drunken ramblings, Maybe have a chat with him at a game sometime & you'll realise his heart is in the right place.

Exactly. Just because I may talk shit on here doesn't mean im a twat. If some of you were to ever talk to me at a game you would realise that im actually a nice kid. Tonymgc is one of the nice guys on here and who i have been to games with and he knows what im like.

I have Poyet 8 on my albion shirt if anyone fancy's a chat :lolol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Exactly. Just because I may talk shit on here doesn't mean im a twat. If some of you were to ever talk to me at a game you would realise that im actually a nice kid. Tonymgc is one of the nice guys on here and who i have been to games with and he knows what im like
I have Poyet 8 on my albion shirt if anyone fancy's a chat :lolol:

you have been on here long enough to see,nsc have a good few bullies,that think they own this board,forget about them and carry on with enjoying your life,they need to get ONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here