Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting carried away probably but...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I am seriously thinking about going VERY LARGE on an Albion promotion next season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Go for the double - us and Southampton (with palace possibly making the play-offs)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ultimate scenario (if we won of course).

May 2011. Wembley Stadium. League 1 Play Off Final

Brighton and Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Yes you are getting very carried away. People seem to be forgetting how we were playing a couple of months ago.

We're going on a great run at the moment, but no more or less than that. Don't forget last season we ended top of the form table, and then look what happened.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yes you are getting very carried away. People seem to be forgetting how we were playing a couple of months ago.

We're going on a great run at the moment, but no more or less than that. Don't forget last season we ended top of the form table, and then look what happened.

Oh be happy fella, we know this.............

Let us dream a little and waste our wives birthday pressie money on a good solid bet :p

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I hear what you are saying but this feels different. If we can hang on to Gus (along with Blooms dosh) the only way is up!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I too have this 'special feeling' :lol:

If we can keep the defence settled, by buying Painter and extending Calderons contract and getting Lua Lua on a season long deal then I think we have a very good chance of being right up there.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
If we can keep the defence settled, by buying Painter and extending Calderons contract and getting Lua Lua on a season long deal then I think we have a very good chance of being right up there.

This is why I won't be diving in just yet. We need to see what the team will be for next season. But on the face of it we're looking like a really solid outfit with more than a bit of talent throughout the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here