Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting Away From The Amex Next Sat

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Hi All,

I know I will get the usual sarcastic answers but could I have your opinions on the best way away from the ground on Sat?

I am considering cab? Being picked Up? Park and Ride?

All help gratefully received.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well if you can get picked up (some where safe) surely that has to be the quickest way? I'd be surprised if a cab would do it, dunno never tried. Even quicker would be to arrive on motorbike I think :)

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Being picked up is not actually that bad by the time you get out like half hour after the match its usually a clear run I think its due to everyone going there and back by public transport. When I have been picked up in the past i just waited on the road outside the ground where the buses turn in to the car park I just stand a bit down from that and it all has seemed fine for me!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Wish the twats that get picked up from inside the uni campus would f*** off, all they succeed in doing is causing a traffic jam,but hey as long as they are alright eh.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Hi All,

I know I will get the usual sarcastic answers but could I have your opinions on the best way away from the ground on Sat?

I am considering cab? Being picked Up? Park and Ride?

All help gratefully received.

Leave 10 minutes or more before the end, although there maybe the rush that there was on the 27th Sept

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stay behind for a pint, then get a train.

Piece.
Of.
Piss.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Suggest get picked up by the Community Academy around 10 minutes walk from the ground.

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Your location states London then if Traveling by train from Brighton station and assuming you are without impediment you can walk in one hour.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Jet pack to the big field opposite and then helicopter would be the quickest although not the cheapest.

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
if not bothered about oodles of beer.. book onto one of the coaches that wait in the coach park.. pick a destination to drive down to from londinium.. collect coach.... out of ground and away within 15/20 mins..... back to car and away

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I reckon on board an elephant would be about the best way to leave. Please remember to hang plenty of scarves off the seat , as you head along the A23, so that people understand this is not some random event but a serious attempt to find the best way to leave the Amex

Alternatively if you provide some idea of where you need to get to, it would make it easier to suggest more speedy alternatives.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wish the twats that get picked up from inside the uni campus would f*** off, all they succeed in doing is causing a traffic jam,but hey as long as they are alright eh.

I get picked up at esporta/virgin and hang around half an hour after the game has finished then battle though the jams. I assume you are not talking about us people? If you are then you can f*** off yourself

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I get picked up at esporta/virgin and hang around half an hour after the game has finished then battle though the jams. I assume you are not talking about us people? If you are then you can f*** off yourself

Calm down Dave ! I'm actually talking about the road from the uni car parks down to Stanmer Park, where there's normally a civilised queue until some selfish Tosser stops to load up a people carrier full of people. I have never even been to the leisure club so can't comment. :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here