Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Getafe - many sold?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Decided to go last night. Which was a mistake no one there.

I'll try again tonight

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Is this being televised anywhere (MyAlbion+, YouTube)?

No comms from the club but expect this would be late in the day whilst tickets are still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hopefully we get through this with no more bloody injuries , I'd happily take a 10 nil thumping in exchange for no more injured players .

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
More delays at the entrances I hear covid passes, ID checks and now Barber wants compulsory blood tests and possibly a CT scan for anyone looking slightly pale. Pass all that lot and you might just be allowed into the stadium.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Guesstimate and holibobs used in this thread. Agggghhh!!!.

All it needs now is the use of how many sleeps until the Burnley game.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Hopefully we get through this with no more bloody injuries , I'd happily take a 10 nil thumping in exchange for no more injured players .

I'd be even happier if Getafe, along with their Spanish compatriots Sevilla (due to play at Aston Villa), called the flipping thing off, for Covid reasons in their case.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I'd be even happier if Getafe, along with their Spanish compatriots Sevilla (due to play at Aston Villa), called the flipping thing off, for Covid reasons in their case.

I sense stress levels are beginning to rise. It’s not compulsory to attend you know?

Probably not a good idea to cancel the only friendly some of our players might play before the season starts.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I sense stress levels are beginning to rise. It’s not compulsory to attend you know?

Probably not a good idea to cancel the only friendly some of our players might play before the season starts.

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

That attitude is so last season.

Double jabbed or proof of negative test, a bit of mask wearing on the train, ability for easy distancing with only about 8k in a stadium of 32k, what’s not to like.

It’ll be great to be back tonight and only 7 more sleeps to Burnley away!

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Not going tonight but does anyone know if ST holders will get a stream like the Luton game?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Stress doesn't come into it, merely concerned about losing players to injury so close to the start of the season, two players already crocked of course.

No disrespect to Getafe, but they aren't the standard of opposition that many were predicting for our prestige 10 years of the Amex friendly, hence the major reason for poor ticket sales l'd suggest.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
That attitude is so last season.

Double jabbed or proof of negative test, a bit of mask wearing on the train, ability for easy distancing with only about 8k in a stadium of 32k, what’s not to like.

It’ll be great to be back tonight and only 7 more sleeps to Burnley away!

Hey l'm not disagreeing with you, l feel the same, but l'm sure that there will be some put off from attending by the ongoing Covid concern, double jabbed, mask wearing or not. Plus of course there will bge no social distancing on public transport, or when seated in the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here