Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get yourselves in the Swear Room

Albion Rob

dwayne said:
my sister is alive and well and living in Worthing

Yes, but your dead one isn't though, is she? Therefore she never existed.

Am going to Wycombe, but am going to be hanging around with Fatboy. I understand you two have some kind of 'beef'.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
does he owe u money Chemical?

come to think of it he's always slagging you off, what a two faced bastad Andy really is

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
TK, like the photos, although I am surprised that you are ONLY renting, as I was lead to believe (by you, funnily enough) that you had quite a decent job for a lad of your tender years, with obviously a healthy financial package provided

Now I know you are going to argue that buying a property in "your manor" (ie South Ken) would cost a small fortune, but renting a flat is just dead money, no?

PS Hows the Range Rover? Only ask because I had one about 5 years ago (brand new mind, not an oldie like yours, P reg I think you said) and had a nasty blowout on the motorway and never drove one again. Parking must be a bit problematic round your way?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
dwayne said:
does he owe u money Chemical?

come to think of it he's always slagging you off, what a two faced bastad Andy really is

Twat.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
TK, like the photos, although I am surprised that you are ONLY renting, as I was lead to believe (by you, funnily enough) that you had quite a decent job for a lad of your tender years, with obviously a healthy financial package provided

Now I know you are going to argue that buying a property in "your manor" (ie South Ken) would cost a small fortune, but renting a flat is just dead money, no?

PS Hows the Range Rover? Only ask because I had one about 5 years ago (brand new mind, not an oldie like yours, P reg I think you said) and had a nasty blowout on the motorway and never drove one again. Parking must be a bit problematic round your way?

Houses are not the only type of investment product around, I should know I'm in the right work environment to work these things out!

Sold the range making around a grand in 3 weeks, not a bad INVESTMENT aye:flameboun

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Good.

I think you'll find you are very two faced. A slightly different person away from your keyboard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
Range Rover or Land Rover? Do make your mind up.

Cracks in the story beginning to show :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here