Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Get yourself a beer, pull up a chair and watch this

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
"Brighton have taken 4 points off us this season, you do realise that innit, they've taken 4 points off Arsenal Football Club. Brighton and Hove Albion have taken 4 points off ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB. Let that sink in. Let that sink in. Let. That. Sink. In blud. F*cking Brighton. Pebbles and sticks of f*cking rock. Pebbles and sticks of rock, blud. That's what they're f*cking known for."

Thanks for this. That's what I was referring too. Could anyone find a clip of him saying it? I think we should get a banner done of this and take it to the Emirates next season (so long as we stay up). Perhaps with a little correction at the end (6 points actually, to the Pebbles and Sticks of Rock') I doubt they'd get the irony but would make me smile.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The beauty of this video is they must have been watching it on a slight delay, so when maupay scored only the one with a phone at the back Knew.
I love their heartbreak as the reality Slowly sinks in - Brighton have scored, in the last minute, and it’s Maupay.
From about 5’25.
It stands up to repeat viewing watching the reactions of all of them individually.
Too good.

Gotta be lying blud - repeat several times.

He's not lying blud!

Priceless :)

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here