Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get YORKIE Back

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
All these people flouncing, the board needs them as it's being overrun with KIDS.

For starters get YORKIE and THE GREAT CORNHOLIO back. We know where they are, let's get them back. The board needs some GRAVITAS. :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If they want to come back they can. TGC never posted a great deal but was decent poster. Yorkie spent most of her time flouncing and telling everyone what a much better fan she was than them. I'm not doing this because of some sort of agenda, thats just the way it was. Not sure where all this hero worship comesfrom.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
People are beginning to say how shit the board is becoming, Yorkie was a voice of reason, along with Dave the Gaffer, Uncle Spielberg, The Great Cornholio and various others.

Instead of moaning about how poor the board is getting let's try and do something about it?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
oh yes. PLEASE can we get back some lady who basically agreed with anything pro albion and flounced probably the most out of anyone. i dont think she would want to come back after i ''publicly humiliated her'' when i disagreed with her opinion. :wave:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont think we particuarly miss either of them on here, Yorkie couldnt resist posting happy clappy pro club fan content in almost very thread.

Had no opinion on TGC, hadnt even realised hed flounced, was it because big bad Adrie stole one of his pictures? :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
If Yorkie and TGC couldnt hack it back then, they certainly couldnt now - its far more personal now than before

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
TGC and Dave were voices of reason but US and Yorkie weren't. This is all very much viewing things with rose tinted specs me thinks. What I will say is all 4 were personalties who had their faults (just like us all) but usually said something interesting even if it was a considered argument, a sanctimonious opinion or the occassional buffoonary. Lots of the current posts seem to be antagonistic shite for the sake of it. People just posting ill considered bullshit for the sake of it.

There has always been stupid threads on here, I think some even give way to a bit of comedic genius, but its just now they seem to have an underlying hint of aggression, contrived stupidity and an inflammatory agenda.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Downloaded Penguin said:
Instead of moaning about how poor the board is getting let's try and do something about it?

Totally agree with this however don't neccessarily agree that bringing back past members will help. But anythings got to be worth a try?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I think Easy 10 is missed on the board more than yorkie or tgc

Wheres Easy gone?

I reckon we get that Crabtree back, he was AMAZING!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't understand why you think any of these people have gone anywhere at all. I would guess that at least two of them are still posting under new usernames.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Marc said:
Wheres Easy gone?

I reckon we get that Crabtree back, he was AMAZING!

Nah that Crabtree bloke just posted utter drivel all the time better to be without his sort. :wave:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here