Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get well soon liz costa

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Best wishes for a speedy recovery Liz.

Even though the only time we have spoken came on a park and ride bus when she sat down behind me and said to her friend "did you see that idiot in front of us?" Luckily, she was referring to a car trying to drive up Mill Hill who wasn't after the park and ride bus (or so she told me).

An Albion legend for sure. Does she do anything that isn't related to the club?

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Sarah Watts is still running the coaches whilst Liz is ill.
Liz had to have the blood clot removed surgically from her arm or else she would have lost it.
The hospital are trying to find where the blood clot originated so her holiday is at risk because she cannot fly until her blood level is stabilised.

Get well soon Liz from Yorkie & me.

The History Man

Aug 16, 2003
Brighton
This is just passing on a message from Liz to thank all those on NSC who wished her well during her recent spell of ill-health.

Albion Julie printed off the messages and delivered them to her hospital bed. Liz was positively overwhemed with it all.

She has recovered now and went to her first away game since Millwall last Saturday at Huddersfield, running the coaches as normal.

She has asked me to thank all on NSC for their good wishes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The History Man said:

She has recovered now and went to her first away game since Millwall last Saturday at Huddersfield, running the coaches as normal.

Hooray.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here