Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Get well soon, Jimmy' card - SIGN HERE

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
apologies fella :blush: Rich was the first Mr Bump one i saw, even if you started it. Top idea though, hope it cheers Jim up, we need him back asap

Haha. No probs. Without blowing my own trumpet. here it is. Post 12 i think. 2 post ,i think its a post befour someone else said the same thing!! :falmer:

McNulty in intensive care - North Stand Chat

I did not come up with the idea for the front cover though and credit is needed for a fanstastic cover.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You can just imagine him showing it to his Stockport mates, saying look what i got from the BRIGHTON fans. ...

Hope we don't scare him away!
Yeah, could probably have done without the 'avec amour' bit on the back: "*sniff*, I always knew them Brighton fans was gay AND French!"

No, seriously, well done Alan.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
UPDATE: The card has been made and is ready to deliver. I will give the card to the club, and they will drop it off to him - wherever that may be. Although Jimmy is still in the Royal Sussex County Hospital, it's possible/probable he will be moved to another hospital in the next couple of days or so, which apparently is a GOOD thing.

He is still pretty poorly, though on the mend and apparently in good spirits. His first concern after coming round on Saturday was for his team-mates after their 4-0 defeat rather than himself.

Once again, speedy recovery Jimmy. :wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great work sir. He has the makings of a legend.

zamoraace

Jan 3, 2009
:bigwave:

Jim although only with us to date a short time, the way you have given heart and soul into your performance have been second to none and to applaud the faithfull at the end when many of your longer serving colleagues have not is highly credible and you will be hugely missed and hope you get better soon as you are a true model pro and will go a long way in the game!! All the best and our thoughts are with you.

Attachments

• wavey.gif
    wavey.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 251

Lush

Mods' Pet
:bigwave:

Jim although only with us to date a short time, the way you have given heart and soul into your performance have been second to none and to applaud the faithfull at the end when many of your longer serving colleagues have not is highly credible and you will be hugely missed and hope you get better soon as you are a true model pro and will go a long way in the game!! All the best and our thoughts are with you.

Has he died? :ohmy:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Get well soon, Jimmy... a great player...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Good work TLO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here