Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get well soon Dad (Dave the Gaffer) - a message to all

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Thanks for letting us know Laura. Get well soon Dave, hope they find the cause and sort you out pronto!

Lots of love from Joe, Arthur and I
xx

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Having played golf with him at one of the REMF days........yorkshires finest export..!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Get well soon Dave.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hi all. Can I first say how overwhelmed I am with your good wishes. I know I can be a dick a lot of the times,, but I am genuinely touched by this.

When I was admitted two days ago, I was told I had a minor heart attack and wired up to many machines.....after loads of tests today it appears that my lungs have many blood clots in them and that was what was causing my breathlessness and horrible pain in my chest. I am now being diagnosed with warfarin and another anti clotting drug.

I am being kept in rsch for certainly tomorrow and will have many tests now to see what caused this.

Again, please accept my sincerest thanks. This was a very scary couple of days and still is to be honest, and walking( staggering) up the slope of the with dean car park after the charlton game I honestly felt that this was it!

To fleet...I hope you get some good news soon. My thoughts are with you and your family

Regards
Dave

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Glad to hear you're on the mend matey.
Looks like I'll have to do the shouting for the northern monkey contingent ;-)
but seriously hope to see you at withers soon, keep your pecker up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent news Dave, Withdean will miss you so get well very soon.

Hopefully we will see you at the Pompey game.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Good to hear from you Dave! Does sound worrying but you're in the right place to get it sorted. Good luck and keep us posted!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Sorry to hear this, sounds grim.

All the best Dave... hope they get you sorted out and back at The Withdean soon!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Get well soon Dave the Fluffer.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Been out all day and only just seen this thread. Hope you're on the mend soon Dave - and Fleet's dad too.

Hope you're back on your feet to see Noone's home debut.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here