Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get well soon Artois

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Ok. I am alive and just about in one piece.

Thanks for all the messages of support :)

I have just got back from A & E, where they x-rayed my skull, luckily nothing wrong apart from a nasty cut and masses of bruises on my head and a very fat lip.

These people just chose us at random to attack. I can't think of any other reason.

They also must have premeditated it too, because almost as soon as they started to hit Harry I was smashed on the back of my head. The bastards had actually encircled us before moving in.

I was so surprised to get hit that I fell over. I saw Harry getting kicked on the floor, so I tried to get up again to help. But as soon as I was on my feet again, I got smashed round the head. Again and again he hit me, I didn't even have time to turn around.

I was two foot from a queue of about 20 people at the bus stop. I shouted "Someone please help me" a couple of times and they all just stood there.

The next thing I remember was coming-to in the road, with a paramedic talking to me.

Luckily Harry doesn't seem too worse for wear, just a few bruises in this stomach and ear.

Some people are just pure Evil :nono:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Artois said:

I have just got back from A & E, where they x-rayed my skull, luckily nothing wrong apart from a nasty cut and masses of bruises on my head and a very fat lip.

These people just chose us at random to attack. I can't think of any other reason.

They also must have premeditated it too, because almost as soon as they started to hit Harry I was smashed on the back of my head. The bastards had actually encircled us before moving in.

I was so surprised to get hit that I fell over. I saw Harry getting kicked on the floor, so I tried to get up again to help. But as soon as I was on my feet again, I got smashed round the head. Again and again he hit me, I didn't even have time to turn around.

I was two foot from a queue of about 20 people at the bus stop. I shouted "Someone please help me" a couple of times and they all just stood there.

The next thing I remember was coming-to in the road, with a paramedic talking to me.

Luckily Harry doesn't seem too worse for wear, just a few bruises in this stomach and ear.

f***ing sick scum

who gets off on hitting someone with their back turned for no f***ing reason backed up by a load of mates? wankers

glad you're alright

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
We didn't see even anything, which was bizarre and damn annoying as we'd have come and helped out.... Everything just went deadly serious as soon as we saw you and realised what had happened. There are some proper scum out there, and unfortunately they're unpredictable when they're going to lash out.

Hopefully the ****s who did it will be on CCTV. f***ing cowards the lot of them starting an unprovoked attack of you. :censored:

Get well soon fella :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
When Mart wasn't moving and had blood all his face and floor I was shitting myself. Glad you're alright. Should have given me a call today, could've got you through A&E a bit quicker.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah fu-king scum bags which ruined what was a fantastic night!
Can't believe either that there is loads of old bill there and this happened.
If we didn't throw turkey in the skip we would have all been together grrrrrrrrrr.

Keep the chin up artois!!!!!:nono: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Scumbags. Get well soon mate. Tho the good news is that you'll get better soon enough but they'll have to live with being wankers for the rest of their lives aye?

A real bummer. I hope that you'll still be able to look back on last night as mainly a great NSC get together. Thanks for all you did to make it the success that I'll remember.

Cheers, mate.

:drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have to say that catching the last train back to Haywards Heath last night was a real eye opener. It was packed with drunken people going back to London. (Yes and I wasn't sober either).

The question is. Were the thugs who did Artois and Harry over local or on an away day from London? Has anyone seen these guys before? I'm not, necessarily, advocating viloence against them but I do feel that they should pay for what they did (via the law courts). It's made me more angry as the day dragged on.

I met Artois last night for the first time. A1 bloke. I usually have a good idea on the type of person that starts trouble and there weren't any in the Nelson last night.

My son Danny was in Brighton last night with his mates. A couple of them are Palace supporters (Fatboy knows them). Danny said "we saw some fans in shirts who had obviously been to the Crawley game. I said to the Palace boys, shall I tell them who you support!" They panicked saying "Don't be stupid leave it out!"

I said to Danny. "Well if they were going to the NSC meet. They wouldn't have touched them!. They don't attack people for no reason!" I know that we have some prats who follow our club but they weren't in the Nelson last night. Maybe the people who attacked Artois last night were the aforementioned prats?

It's a shame you didn't join us last night Brighton Rock. You should have come as well Watty. It was a good laugh, marred by some thugs later.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The bus driver said the bus had the incident on CCTV. Presumably the police will take a look to see if they're known trouble makers.

Jul 6, 2003
this sort of thing stinks, I've been on the end of crap like this a couple of times ................ and .................errr............. WHY ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? What the hell was all that in aid of ? ? ? ? ?

For what it's worth I've got my gran to put one of her gypsy curses on 'em - and I'm reliably informed that one of her curses dropped Devon Lock in the '56 National when she had a shilling on E.S.B. so if anyone sees a bunch of lairy tossers inexplicably collapse in the street from spontaneous broken ankle you know who to thank.

Artois and his mate, hope the injuries fade quick - but not so quick that you don't get some sympathy and attention from some sweet young things.

best wishes and all that

pevenseagull

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
it happens in Brighton every weekend, either local blazin squad type kids in groups looking for trouble or out of towners come to 'ravage the town' - I've seen sooooo many fights outside the Event its untrue....shame I was pissed and walked home early otherwise I would've given my all to help you Artois as your a top bloke....hope the wankers get caught but honestly I doubt it, one reason why I wont be going back to the Event in a hurry....I may be ugly but I like my face :)

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Artois said:

Well I got the day off work. So it's not all bad. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here