Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get well soon Artois

There was a rather unfortunate incident as we were leaving the Event last night which ruined what was otherwise a great evening, in which our group got split up and a group of cowardly little bastards tried to start on Artois' friend Michael. Artois intervened and for his troubles was punched to the floor and beaten so badly his lips were completely busted. Fortunately some passers by intervened and the attackers scarpered, Artois was treated in an ambulance but went home. He's ok as far as I know but here's to a speedy recovery to Martin and let's hope the Police catch and bring to justice the scumbags who did this. :(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That's awful

Get well soon

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Totally out of order, hope these little cowardly shits get what they deserve...
:mad:

Get well soon Artois & Harry K.

Just wish we'd been there, all the rest of us were literally 100 yards away and missed the whole thing. Another 8 or so blokes there would've made all the difference. Scumbags. Why weren't the police keeping watch? It never fails to make me laugh that they bring down all the riot vans on a Friday & Saturday night and just congregate outside Creation telling off drunks :rolleyes:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
When i got done over down tby the homey club a couple of years back the policemen said something to me that has stayed with me ever since....

'Don't worry mate, they'll do it to the wrong person soon enough'

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
f***ing wankers, get well soon Artois

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
what a crap end of a good day........f***ing wankers:mad:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What a crap ending to a great Night.

Hope you get well soon Artois.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Get well soon Artois.

Similar thing happened to me on New Years Eve and it just goes to show there's some right messed up twats in this world. :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Get well soon Artois - always the minority spoil everything for the majority.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Artois had an x-ray on his head today.

The results show there was nothing in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here