Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get well quick Liam

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Not where I used to live.

Theres parts where they pretend to speak it for the tax man / foreigners / tourists. Realistically, nobody speaks it day to day and barely 100,000 are even able to hold a conversation in it - out of 4,200,000 population.

I'm from one of the areas thats apparently speaks Irish ('gaeltacht'). It gets millions of quid a year out of that apparently, but the day to day language of conversation, business, etc is English.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
BBC SPORT | Football | Internationals | Brady is released from hospital

Brady is released from hospital

Republic of Ireland assistant team manager Liam Brady has been discharged from hospital in Dublin following his health scare on Thursday. A Football Association of Ireland statement said that Brady had been given a "clean bill of health". "He will travel to London to be at the Tottenham v Sunderland match with Marco Tardelli," added the FAI statement.

Brady was admitted to Beaumont Hospital in the early hours of Thursday after experiencing back and chest pains. Brady felt unwell after Wednesday's friendly against Norway in Oslo. The Arsenal legend arrived back in Dublin with the rest of the coaching staff at around 0200 BST on Thursday and he was taken to hospital a few hours later. In addition to his Republic of Ireland role, Brady is also director of Arsenal's youth academy.

:clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Spurs V Sunderland?

I thought he was a GOONER? Not GONER?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here