Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get that board out the way

Oct 2, 2008
Could tomorrow be the end of an era?. Can`t see that we will need a man with a board at the Amex so tomorrow could be the last time that poor sod who carries the board round at half time has to endure a torrent of abuse. Whoever you are.....respect and goodbye.

D

Deleted member 18477

I hope we dont keep him, that idiot slagged off Ankergren to me last week

and? ankergren is a good shot stopper and good at time wasting but USELESS at dealing with aerial balls!

get that board down!!! keep him! makes me chuckle everytime.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
and? ankergren is a good shot stopper and good at time wasting but USELESS at dealing with aerial balls!

get that board down!!! keep him! makes me chuckle everytime.

As a club employee I expect him to be objective and impartial, it was unprofessional of him to do that. If I slagged off a work colleague to someone at random, I wouldnt expect to keep my job

D

Deleted member 18477

As a club employee I expect him to be objective and impartial, it was unprofessional of him to do that. If I slagged off a work colleague to someone at random, I wouldnt expect to keep my job

if some1's shit they should be told! if they don't get told they will never improve! you get nowhere keeping your mouth shut! and besides its only an opinion... yes it's not very professional shouting your mouth off but a little word to the boss is acceptable in my opinion.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
One of the few traditions that links the club with the Goldstone and 30,000+ crowds in the 1960s and 1970s.
"Get that effing board down!"
And the Amex board carrier should be wearing a beret like his legendary Goldstone predecessor.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Bloodyhell, who pissed in your pint? I'd imagine anyone who didn't love the club wouldn't have put up with the (albeit light hearted) stick that he gets every half time, no matter what the score, for this long. The bloke could have slagged off Poyet for all I care, he's a supporter like you. Get over yourself.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
calm down dear

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Could tomorrow be the end of an era?. Can`t see that we will need a man with a board at the Amex so tomorrow could be the last time that poor sod who carries the board round at half time has to endure a torrent of abuse. Whoever you are.....respect and goodbye.

If a little old man with a board is past his best how do we feel about gully's girls?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here