Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

get on game station now

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Sadly, this isn't true. Online retailers can have their own T&Cs which form a contract.

Tesco, for example, can cancel an order at any time until dispatch - even AFTER they've taken the money.

No-one has successfully challenged this, afaik.

That may well be true, but as I can see it neither the retailer or customer has a tangible loss, therefore no need to challenge anything.

But again I would suspect that Tesco's cannot supersede the Law, no matter what they put in their 'terms & conditions'.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Woolworths did this a few years back with flat screen TVs at £45 or so - they didn't honour any of the orders.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order for the Xbox 360 4GB Console.

Unfortunately, it has come to our attention that this item was incorrectly priced at the time you placed your order.

Gamestation.co.uk endeavours to ensure that all pricing information on its website is accurate.
However, on rare occasions errors occur and in this instance we are unable to fulfil this order for you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment caused.

The Gamestation
Customer Services Team

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Just had a second Email from Gamestation notifying me that they have given me a refund. So the payment was taken from the card at the time of order.
Can I be bothered to have a go at them. punish:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here