Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get In There!!!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The thing is though with Doug Loft, right, is that he is bad at football. Paying even a small amount of wages to someone who offers nothing is more expensive than paying no wages to him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The thing is though with Doug Loft, right, is that he is bad at football. Paying even a small amount of wages to someone who offers nothing is more expensive than paying no wages to him.

And as people have been saying to me all season, Wilkins is the manager, not you, so it doesn't matter what you think!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Over Reid and Rents?!! What?!?

Don't think it was between him and Rents, given the difference in position.

Wilkins obviously thinks Loft offers something that Reid doesn't though, not sure what that is mind you....

1066gull

Please dont tell me Loft is the player were putting on the wing next season?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
What the f*** did Loft do on Saturday? to impress Wendy that much. He was non-existent, he never tackled, and everytime he got the ball he always seemed to go backwards. Why oh why have we offered him a new deal?!

Agreed - I think Wilkins has fouled up on this one but at least most of his other decisions in terms of players who are out of contract appear to be correct.

:cry:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
loft will TEAR apart this dvision next season

does anybody not remember his MATCH TURNING performances at cheltenham and hartlepool?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here