Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get home safely

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
Well done lads and get out of that shithole as quick as you can. Safe trip home to all that went.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Apart from the palace twats trying to kick their way into our concourse at the end through a massive metal gate.....:facepalm:

If they had we would've been fine anyway....don't think they realised just how many of us there were behind that door...:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got back to Shoreham Station at 23:20 = good work all round

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Home for a while, even had a pint after the game.

I think the cab idea from Balham worked did it not Beachy ? Definitely warmer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good idea the cabs, worked well

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Hats off to the police for once. Let out of the ground straight after final whistle and led to station to a train which was fast to Brighton.

Thank you

Shame it wasn't with 3 points but an ok evening in my books

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Its gonna take some time to clean the croydon stench from me. Worse than the smell of a kebab the morning after!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Its gonna take some time to clean the croydon stench from me. Worse than the smell of a kebab the morning after!

Most embarrassing moment of the evening was having to ask the way to Thornton Heath from the Police whilst simultaneously convincing them I lived in the area.

Don't get down that way much, thankfully they understood.

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Got a bit prickly on the way to the station, with Brighton fans throwing flares and the likes, but nobody important (BHAFC fans) hurt,

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
My mate had a box seat, so after leaving the away end I had to walk down to meet him (they wouldn't let him through), and then had to walk round the block to try and rejoin everyone else making their way to the station, but ended up getting cordoned off on the wrong side of the barrier, stuck in with about 200 angry, shouting pikeys. Saw some 14 year old 'lads' storming towards to police blockade wearing balaclavas and shouting 'c**t' a lot.

Charming scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here