Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get behind Kaz...

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Re: Re: Re: Get behind Kaz...

dcseagull said:
As I said on another thread, I've been out of the country since October so can't comment on CKR's general play but watching Seagulls World I think CKR comes across really well in interviews and I certainly don't see any 'attitude' in him.

Exactly...his attitude is totally fine.. it's a misperception from people who ASSUME his attitude to be bad, and mistake so-called sulking for frustration and desparately trying to do well for us

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think he can seem to give in too easily. He needs to channel his aggression and run his socks off. His performances have improved and I think he will be a real asset to us.

I will never forget that Reading goal. The best goal I have seen from a viewing point, being right behind the goal.

He will fill his boots in League One, assuming we succumb.

Last edited:

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Re: Re: Re: Re: Get behind Kaz...

Jam The Man said:
Exactly...his attitude is totally fine.. it's a misperception from people who ASSUME his attitude to be bad, and mistake so-called sulking for frustration and desparately trying to do well for us

Could we get him on here for a live webchat?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Get behind Kaz...

Jam The Man said:

Goddamit, youre 100% RIGHT! I for one would hereby like to withdraw all previously-posted criticism of CKR and can only apologise for my misperception in criticising him for sitting on his arse and scowling and waving his hands around in the the general direction of the referee whenever he fails to get out of the way of a tackle quick enough.

My mistake, I'm sure... :rolleyes:

I was in a minority probably in thinking he had a mixed game at Millwall. But on Saturday I thought he was very good, and he was at the very heart of our revival in the second half. One particular run in the second half when he smashed and then skilled through a number of Saints players only to draw a fine save from the keeper was my hightlight of the game.

Yes, he missed a one-one-one. I was very sorry to hear afterwards Brighton fans go over the top about that. I was particularly sorry to hear Harty on the phone-in have a go at him, without taking into account the overall standard of his play.

My feeling is we are going to see a fine player next season.

He, for me, will be our Freddie Eastwood next season, he has the same excellent technique and shooting power, all I feel is really lacking in CKR's game at the moment to put him in that class of player is an overall improvement in his general fitness/stamina/workrate, as I feel that will give him that extra movement he really needs to get clear of defenders and get the goals flowing.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Get behind Kaz...

Tom Hark said:
Goddamit, youre 100% RIGHT! I for one would hereby like to withdraw all previously-posted criticism of CKR and can only apologise for my misperception in criticising him for sitting on his arse and scowling and waving his hands around in the the general direction of the referee whenever he fails to get out of the way of a tackle quick enough.

My mistake, I'm sure... :rolleyes:

My God YOU are right... you MUST be right... you are SO right, that I MUST be wrong.

Sarky enough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here