Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gerry ryan in hospital after heart attack

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
my best wishes for a speedy recovery too Gerry - come back soon - your cricket team and your pub needs you!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Get well soon

Get well soon

gerry-about-us.jpg

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Get well soon Gerry, one of the Albion's best players in the heady days of following the Abion, I remember your debut at Stoke like it was yesterday

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Get well soon Gerry, you are an Albion legend!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get well soon Gerry

From t'Argoos

Alice Carey, barmaid at The Witch, said: "Gerry was feeling rough and had a doctor's appointment booked for Friday but he took a turn for the worse and went straight to hospital.

"He is up and talking but they are keeping him in under observation for the next week.

"All the staff have been really good and everyone is doing extra shifts. The regulars are all shocked and I think there will be a collection going round. The place is not the same without him around."

Fans website North Stand Chat has been deluged with messages of support for the terrace hero who graced the Goldstone Ground during the glory years

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He was always a fighter, he'll be ok.

Superfreds Mullet

Where's Nogbad?
Mar 6, 2007
Walking on the Moon
Gerry Ryan - one of the the few albion players over the years that no one could dislike-always gave 100% and was a joy to watch whether he was having a good game or rare bad game. True Albion legend- get well soon Gerry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here