Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gerrard get off the pitch!

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
I'm sorry am I missing something? Gerrard was totally inept in possession tonight (as in in he couldn't keep it). I am not defending Lampard in any way but to say that Gerrard was one of our best performers tonight is a joke. Barry came out with some credit but that is it....woeful all round and inept tactics to boot

Just cos someone disagrees with you they're a joke? I agree about Barry but your assesment of Gerrard is way off the mark.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Gerrard did not play well at all last night (until the last 15 minutes) but Lampard was annonymous. Gerrard was also the most honest England player in the interviews showing genuine humility.

I think fat Frank needs a spell on the bench with Milner, Gerrard, Barry and Joe Cole forming the midfield. The balance would be a lot better.

Bald Seagull

Sep 24, 2008
Just cos someone disagrees with you they're a joke? I agree about Barry but your assesment of Gerrard is way off the mark.

Hmmm the 'joke' remark was fuelled by a few too many and general shock at the whole performance so no offence intended, everyone's entitled to an opinion. I do stand by the fact that Gerrard was poor, and I was watching the game where I lost count of the number of times people were shouting at the screen in frustration at him (and there were alot of people!), but then it was all-round shocking from Capello's subs and lack of Plan B to the majority of players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here