Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

gerrard...class goal for LIVERPOOL

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
You really talk an amazing amount of shit don't you? "can't be arsed"?! Now I'm not suggesting for a second that Gerrard has performed well for England, because he hasn't done that consistently at all. But to suggest that someone who comes across so well in interviews and probably has the greatest energy levels of a football player in the world is a "knob" is f***ing pathetic.

1) he's been poor for england
2) he doesn't run around for england
3) he's class for liverpool
4) he shows his 'greatest energy levels' for Liverpool.

I might come across well in an interview about chess, doesn't mean I care about playing it.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
1) he's been poor for england
2) he doesn't run around for england
3) he's class for liverpool
4) he shows his 'greatest energy levels' for Liverpool.

I might come across well in an interview about chess, doesn't mean I care about playing it.

Sorry CHUMP, but in my book, firing a personal insult like that suggests there's something about the PERSON you don't like. Your opinion of him as a player is irrelevant

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sorry CHUMP, but in my book, firing a personal insult like that suggests there's something about the PERSON you don't like. Your opinion of him as a player is irrelevant

Sorry CHIMP, but it's his attitude that pisses me off, not his ability. His attitude of "doesn't give a shit for england" is a PERSONAL issue. :thumbsup:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Sorry CHIMP, but it's his attitude that pisses me off, not his ability. His attitude of "doesn't give a shit for england" is a PERSONAL issue. :thumbsup:

And you really think that if this mythical 'attitude' you talk about was actually present, he would be anywhere NEAR the first team squad? Discipline is one of Capello's big things, isn't it?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looks like you are owned

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And you really think that if this mythical 'attitude' you talk about was actually present, he would be anywhere NEAR the first team squad? Discipline is one of Capello's big things, isn't it?

Oh, he's still better than jokers like Carrick, deserves a place in the squad on ability - but DOESN'T put in good performances because he CAN'T be arsed.

Hasn't had a good game for 7 years now. :nono:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Oh, he's still better than jokers like Carrick, deserves a place in the squad on ability - but DOESN'T put in good performances because he CAN'T be arsed.

Do you actually know ANYTHING about football? Is there actually an opinion you have worth listening to? Let me know, because you've been spewing this shite for some time now and haven't come up with one view worth even a second's consideration.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Do you actually know ANYTHING about football? Is there actually an opinion you have worth listening to? Let me know, because you've been spewing this shite for some time now and haven't come up with one view worth even a second's consideration.

Doug Loft, superstar. :albion2::clap2:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford

I agree! He has been annoyingly average for England over the years. But I was referring to this attitude problem you attached to him. As I already said, if there was a genuine issue there, Capello would have worked it out ages ago and he wouldn't be in the squad.

And Carrick isn't that bad!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here