Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Georgiou Kinkladse

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I have so much I want to say but I can't!!!

that makes me sound like a c**t I know.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
no leg pulling - this comes straight from an email from the club. I'm not saying we will sign him......but I know for a fact details of his availability have been passed to Dick Knight. He is apparently desperate to return to England.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Anyone remember the Shirehorses?

"Going down, going down, little Franny Lee/ Down to division three/ With only one lad who isn't half bad/ and that's little George Kinkladze"

If Brighton and Hove Albion sign Kinkladze before the start of the 2005/6 league campaign I will post a picture of myself eating my own poo on NSC.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Wasn't he at Derby - and they got rid of him because he was overpaid and rubbish.

We just can't afford to have a player in the side who doesn't do his bit. The only reason that Currie was so successful with us was because MM got him fit and had him tackling back as well as going forward. With Kinkladze I think this would be impossible - others have tried it and got nowhere.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
If Brighton and Hove Albion sign Kinkladze before the start of the 2005/6 league campaign I will post a picture of myself eating my own poo on NSC.

i would certainly laugh if we signed him now :lolol: :lolol:

although it will never happen

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Re: Re: Georgiou Kinkladse

brightonfan_86 said:
Come on where did you hear this then?

along with Andrei Kanchelsis !

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If he's desperate to get a club in England then he would have been offered to every club in the football league by his agent, so no real shock that he would be linked with us.

I don't think he'd be that good a signing though.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
smudge said:
If he's desperate to get a club in England then he would have been offered to every club in the football league by his agent, so no real shock that he would be linked with us.

I don't think he'd be that good a signing though.

be great for the first match at pride park if georgi came running out in a brighton top :lolol:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
brightonfan_86 said:
I've just asked the Insider and he or she has said "Not to my knowledge". So this thread is a joke.

sherlock holmes has a rival.

that dosent prove anything either in my opinion

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
[
If Brighton and Hove Albion sign Kinkladze before the start of the 2005/6 league campaign I will post a picture of myself eating my own poo on NSC. [/B][/QUOTE]

:lolol: :lolol:

Got a heathy appetite ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here