Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Why does this sound more like someone doing a pisstake French commentary than actual French commentary?
good morning moaning GIF

pigmanovich

Good Old Sausage by the Sea
Mar 16, 2024
London
A little ditty, to the tune of The Magnetic Fields’ “I’m Tongue-Tied,” in honor of the many occasions this season on which NSCers will forget that Rutter cannot feature in any League Cup matches for us.

I’m cup tied and useless
Won’t even feature off the bench
Blame Leeds for this cock up
There’s always the FA Cup
I’m cup tied and useless, oh well

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Discussed Rutter with a Leeds fan today. In short says he needs a run of games. Won’t start to look good until the 3rd/4th start on the trot and then he is great. Sounds like Will Buckley without the then getting injured bit hopefully…

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Oh great, an attacking version of Webster then?!
And a Leeds fan I was discussing Rutter with told me he gives the ball away a lot.
Et il aime les escargot.

I wonder what we'd find out if we listened to all the Leeds fans.
I reckon I'll just watch and see how he does.
He'd better be good for that money.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A Leeds-supporting mate texted me after the game and said we'd seen both sides of Rutter now. "A good eye for a pass and a shit finisher". Well, we had Bissouma in midfield for a couple of years, so we're used to that

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Very early days but I have seen nothing in his cameos yet to make me think “yep, that’s a 40 million pound player” :smile:
Yes but worrying. Coupled with the fact he never really stood out for me when I watched Leeds. Interesting signing.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yes but worrying. Coupled with the fact he never really stood out for me when I watched Leeds. Interesting signing.
I thought the opposite.
Very early days but I have seen nothing in his cameos yet to make me think “yep, that’s a 40 million pound player” :smile:
Harsh crowd.
His slalom run against Manchester United past three men was pretty tasty
Exactly, maybe some were watching the rain or something at that moment because it showed a lot of promise.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m not sure how he fits into the current transitional system. I think we’ve signed him to get assists (16 last year) but perhaps in a midfield with Wieffer and O’Riley. I absolute believe that he can get these assists and a few goals.

But I don’t think we’re going to see a lot of him until Hürzeler fully implements his new ideas and formation. It’s just annoying that he is cup tied.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here