Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

I apologised to my Leeds mate today for pinching their best player. He responded by saying he was only their third best player........but they have already sold their best two!
Somerville and who else?

That is ridiculously thin skinned.
Innit. It was just a teaser who it was going to be - why is it being interpreted we've shit all over their heritage? :lolol:

I think Leeds fans should be chuffed the admin knows anything about their club in recent years. I stopped paying attention when Don Revie left

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
What a nice cheeky smile….

Well that puts to bed any butter, cutter, mutter,, gutter, nutter rhymes for any potential song, and it looks like we're now looking at using: booter, scooter, looter, shooter, hooter, suiter, tutor, computer, polluter

Or we could go with:

You say Rooter
And we say Ruttter
Because Rooter
Does not rhyme with butter
Rooter, Rutter, Rutter, Rooter
Let's call the whole thing off

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Well that puts to bed any butter, cutter, mutter,, gutter, nutter rhymes for any potential song, and it looks like we're now looking at using: booter, scooter, looter, shooter, hooter, suiter, tutor, computer, polluter

Or we could go with:

You say Rooter
And we say Ruttter
Because Rooter
Does not rhyme with butter
Rooter, Rutter, Rutter, Rooter
Let's call the whole thing off
On this, sounds more like ‘Rutt air’ https://www.howtopronounce.com/georginio-rutter

Read up through this thread. The 'dont go to sleep yet' reference is a piss take of Leeds twitter account. Who published that a few years ago on transfer deadline day only to announce outgoings.

Pretty harmless banter but you know how psycho football fans get !! Especially Leeds nutters.
Thanks for explaining as I didn't have a clue either👍

Han Solo

May 25, 2024

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Where do people see him playing?

He's not really a winger (we have plenty of those anyway) or an out and out striker. Seems to me an option for the Pedro position or Gross position of attacking midfielder?
Same heat map for Leeds last season as Hürzeler’s two ‘central midfielders’ Irvine and Hartel at St Pauli.

Hürzeler has said that the positions he takes up are one of the reasons we signed him along with his assists.

Hürzeler, in effect, played two No.10s in front of a defensive midfielder like Wieffer in his St Pauli midfield. He now has the players to do that here if he wishes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here