Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sorry I must be missing something, apart from leaving the biggest club in world football, what crime against Yorkshire has he committed?
It’s what the LUFC podcast is called :laugh:

IMG_7046.png

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Read up through this thread. The 'dont go to sleep yet' reference is a piss take of Leeds twitter account. Who published that a few years ago on transfer deadline day only to announce outgoings.

Pretty harmless banter but you know how psycho football fans get !!
Didn’t Naylor do the same regarding the return of a ‘fan favourite’ or something similar designed to make us all think Zamora!!

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Well it is from someone……probably Admin, but surprised he went along with it (assume he didn’t know about the podcast). Has triggered their lot though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Feel for Rutter on that - he's probably just gone along with our social media twerps unknowingly, and now he's villain number 1 in West Yorkshire.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
What a singing.

Yea there's some Leeds fans giving shite, but lots saying good luck and that he's a really nice bloke
I saw a nice post wishing him well while noting that "you'd still be with us if we weren't f***ing shite".

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
From signing Gary Hart from Stansted for £1k plus a set of playing kit in 1998 to this, £40million for a single player in a sea of other signings, spending could go over £200m.

You've come a long way, baby :)

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I apologised to my Leeds mate today for pinching their best player. He responded by saying he was only their third best player........but they have already sold their best two!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here