Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
He mentioned in the interview about playing ''a different position''. I wonder if thats a reference to just being flexible in where he can play or if Hurzeler has specifically said he will play in a different position to when at Leeds.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
He mentioned in the interview about playing ''a different position''. I wonder if thats a reference to just being flexible in where he can play or if Hurzeler has specifically said he will play in a different position to when at Leeds.

In that interview he says Hurzeler spoke with him about his time at Hoffenheim.

When he was at Hoffenheim he played on the left of a front 3.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Think admin might get in a bit of trouble for this one. No way Rutter would know the reference before he did it !
Sorry I must be missing something, apart from leaving the biggest club in world football, what crime against Yorkshire has he committed?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Sorry I must be missing something, apart from leaving the biggest club in world football, what crime against Yorkshire has he committed?
Read up through this thread. The 'dont go to sleep yet' reference is a piss take of Leeds twitter account. Who published that a few years ago on transfer deadline day only to announce outgoings.

Pretty harmless banter but you know how psycho football fans get !! Especially Leeds nutters.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Left back.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
IMG_1171.jpeg

Fuming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here