Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
my grandad was ambidextrous. He wasn't really, he was left handed, but whenever he would write with his left hand he would be hit over the hand with a ruler. and thus he had to write with his non-dominant hand. the invention of the biro in allowed for the left handers of the left-to-right orinetated writing world to avoid (this particular form of) teacher abuse.
Me and classmates were abused physically while at primary school in Lewes by a Headteacher, he would jab you in the temple forcibly with his index finger, it hurt and was bloody dangerous as well.

Last edited:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
my grandad was ambidextrous. He wasn't really, he was left handed, but whenever he would write with his left hand he would be hit over the hand with a ruler. and thus he had to write with his non-dominant hand. the invention of the biro in allowed for the left handers of the left-to-right orinetated writing world to avoid (this particular form of) teacher abuse.
I’m concerned, not sure how old your grandad was but my teacher at Lyminster Junior school did that to me! Every time I picked up a pencil with my left I got the flat side ruler across my hand… no wonder I’ve been confused for most of my life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here