Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Georginio Rutter - singed 19/8/24

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Thats 8 minutes of a Leeds fan video recording himself in his mums basement. Could you give a summary please.
Basically he’s holding back the tears :smile:

Sounds like a balanced philosophical fan though.

Leeds might be a good destination for a couple of our players on loan as part of any deal?

Last edited:

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Welbeck has only actually played about 4 years football in his career given his injuries before we rebuilt him hasn’t he? Looks fit and raring to go to me on pre season
Absolutely will play a hugely valuable role, but at 33, not for too much longer. Rutter is 10 years younger.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thats 8 minutes of a Leeds fan video recording himself in his mums basement. Could you give a summary please.
Starts like this:

“Well good evening everybody, it’s Connor.”

The most interesting bit is that the Leeds fan sees Rutter and O’Riley as similar players and concludes that we’ve got his man instead of grabbing the Dane from Celtic. This guy is an expert so I’m happy to conclude that we’ve signed Rutter as a No.8 rather than a forward, winger or CAM.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Naylor ahead of your man Romano.

Yes, it’s his boss he is re-tweeting BUT Naylor only deals in historic facts rather than future speculation.

It’s all up to Rutter now.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Naylor ahead of your man Romano.

Yes, it’s his boss he is re-tweeting BUT Naylor only deals in historic facts rather than future speculation.

It’s all up to Rutter now.

1. Romano is no way, shape or form "my man".

2. I know he only deals in historic facts. Thats the whole reason I find him pointless.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Stop comparing him to the other attacking players. Watch his highlights real. He has every single attribute Fabian looks for to be our number 8 next to Weifer. I think this is instead of O’Riley. He’s like Joelinton but with a lot more technique and skill, his passing is immense!
He's a meaty lad too, not easily brushed off the ball.
Weiffer, Baleba, Millner and Rutter are big, physical players to have available in the middle of the park.
Just win the ball lads and get it to Mitoma, Minteh, Gruda, Enciso, Welbeck or Pedro (pick any 3) who will do the rest.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Nooooo!!!!

I don't want to see Leeds benefit from loaning our young stars. Leave them struggling in the Championship.
I'm hoping Middlesbrough and Burnley, or some other club are good enough to finish above them.
Whereas I’m hoping there’s 3 teams good enough to finish above all of Leeds, Boro, and Racist Central FC.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
1. Romano is no way, shape or form "my man".

2. I know he only deals in historic facts. Thats the whole reason I find him pointless.
People forget that Ornstein does all the transfers now with The Athletic. So Naylor is pretty much pointless when it comes to it unless it's a dead cert.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Nooooo!!!!

I don't want to see Leeds benefit from loaning our young stars. Leave them struggling in the Championship.
I'm hoping Middlesbrough and Burnley, or some other club are good enough to finish above them.
Yeah and imagine they do well and when their lunatic fanbase start deluding themselves they need to have a campaign to #freesarmiento or whoever.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m not convinced we need him, but I do quite like the idea of Leeds not having him anymore

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here