Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Osbourne Causes outrage at parking in disabled bay

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And so to those so blindly saying that Osbourne is a **** for this, how do you defend this one then ?

BBC News - Ed Balls admits being caught speeding

The way I see it Balls made a mistake, held his hands up and has decided to take a speed awareness course. Quite refreshing in some respects. It's a shame Osborne doesn't do the same; he'd get a lot more respect if be also held his hands up and admitted his mistakes and took a GSCE economics course. This would go some way to addressing the issue.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Poppycock. You have failed to grasp that this is about something more than mere law. This is about his indifference to the most vulnerable in society. Let's stop all this nonsense shall we? Ed Balls broke the law, not condoned either. Until yo can grasp the fndamentals of why people are annoyed about this I suggest you observe for a while.

Meant for Westende Seagull

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Okay, maybe to some it's a non-story. Well, okay but if he is going to hold disabled people up to scrutiny, test every part of their life, have them examined by Tory approved doctor's, humiliate them and scrutininse them some more then he can expect his every move to be examined and scrutinised. Fair's fair?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If you say so.

Personally I'd be more worried about politicians hurtling around over the speed limit that ones who weren't concentrating where their driver parked. Each to their own though.

So would I, but doing 56 in a 50 zone is not hurtling around.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
We could go on for ever arguing about the merits of each case. Shall we just agree that at least 75% of all politicians are thieving, cheating, conniving b.......ds who are in it for one thing only- themselves! Currently, there are far more important things in our lives- like tomorrow's game!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Okay, maybe to some it's a non-story. Well, okay but if he is going to hold disabled people up to scrutiny, test every part of their life, have them examined by Tory approved doctor's, humiliate them and scrutininse them some more then he can expect his every move to be examined and scrutinised. Fair's fair?

Quite. We're all in this together remember.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Another reason to despise the human scum that are Tory's and their supporters. Rejoice, for we shall see the death of the conservative party and it's ignorant supporters within our lifetime. Tory bashing? **** yeah cracker, they deserve every bit of it.

As unintelligent as ever.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Okay, maybe to some it's a non-story. Well, okay but if he is going to hold disabled people up to scrutiny, test every part of their life, have them examined by Her Majesty's Government approved doctor's, humiliate them and scrutininse them some more then he can expect his every move to be examined and scrutinised. Fair's fair?

Corrected for you, idiot.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
By introducing a Labour politician surely all you have shown is that you have taken a political stance.

Disagree - I'm showing both parties and their MPs are equally bad. I just find it frustrating that the Tory bashers think Labour were and are whiter than white. I'm all for an educated debate on policies but the "he's from XXX party and so any little thing should be used to bash them" idiots quite frankly show their complete lack of intelligence. It's noticeable in this thread alone that if Osbourne made the mistake of spelling his mothers name wrong it would make him the devil incarnate, yet the equally incompetent and vile Balls breaks the law and he's excused.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
As unintelligent as ever.

An opposing view to yours? Certainly. Unintelligent? I sincerely doubt it. The very fact that iy opposes your view almost guarantees it will contain high notes of intelligence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here