Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

George Dubya - What a cretin

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
From the BBC:

President gaffes in terror speech

In his latest gaffe, President George W Bush has appeared to suggest that his administration is forever thinking up ways of harming the US and its people.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful - and so are we," the US president told a high-level meeting of Pentagon officials.
"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we."

And another:

NEWSWEEK reports that President Bush, appearing before a right-to-life rally in Tampa, Florida on June 17, stated: "We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."

The audience listened in disbelief as the President repeated his error at least a dozen times, before realizing that he had used the word "feces" when he meant to say "fetus."

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lol:

he really is a total fool

Honestly, this tosser is the leader of the ex-most powerful entity in the world. He can barely speak English, struggles for words, makes shit up as he goes along and is completely immature.

Corrupt?

What worries me is that the new voting proceedures are to be done on a machine made by a bush friend.

He's a moron alright, but let's pray he doesn't win another election

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Vlad the Impala said:

And another:

NEWSWEEK reports that President Bush, appearing before a right-to-life rally in Tampa, Florida on June 17, stated: "We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."

The audience listened in disbelief as the President repeated his error at least a dozen times, before realizing that he had used the word "feces" when he meant to say "fetus."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I was reding today how actually a lot of Bush's f*** ups endear him to a lot of people. ahhh he's such an ordinary fella, just like one of us....

dunno how they'll take the feces one!:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Vlad the Impala said:
From the BBC:

Is that true? I laughed my socks off until the reality that he is the most powerful man on the planet kicked in! :eek:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Re: Re: George Dubya - What a cretin

Buzza said:
Is that true? I laughed my socks off until the reality that he is the most powerful man on the planet kicked in! :eek:

I cannot vouch for the part from Newsweek as it is secondhand, but I took the first part from the BBC website myself (so sue me!)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
No need. I believe you!

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I don't think the first one is much of a gaffe, either. Sure, it is clumsily worded but I, for one, am pleased that intelligence services are thinking of new ways that terrorists might harm "our" country and "our" people.

That was one thing US Intelligence was criticised for, focussing on only known terrorist techniques, rather than looking for new ones.

"They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people - and neither do we." Se we can stop them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here