Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genuine No Risk Bet...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Arthritic Toe said:
So I've found the catch - guess you have too!

They refund the stake ok, but you've got to jump through bloody hoops before you can withdraw your 100 quid (i.e provide copies of your driving licence and credit card etc).

All this inconvenience is entirely deliberate in the hope that you'll just leave your 100 quid there and gamble it away.

They dress it up as fraud prevention, but of course this is rubbish as they dont make these checks when they take money off you, just when you want it back!

Big surprise there then :rolleyes:

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
ok getting worried now. I sent all the required identity to them and they are delaying again, saying it is out of date (which it isn't) and I must wait 3-4 business days before their finance department ..... blah de blah de blah.

Has anyone actually got their 100 quid back from this 'free bet'? Or am I the only mug on here?:dunce:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Arthritic Toe said:
ok getting worried now. I sent all the required identity to them and they are delaying again, saying it is out of date (which it isn't) and I must wait 3-4 business days before their finance department ..... blah de blah de blah.

Has anyone actually got their 100 quid back from this 'free bet'? Or am I the only mug on here?:dunce:

dont worry keep at em. they underestimated the response on this offer and have been well slow with the payouts, its safe though

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
It's a wee bit cynical on Mansion's part, because of course they want you to leave it in and punt with it, but at the same time, they're only doing what every online bookie will have to do when the Gambling Commission arrives next year.

Betfair have been doing the same for a year or more. It's to try to stop money laundering, in theory anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here