Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Generally Well regarded films that you thought were rubbish

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Moneyball.

I heard good things about this film but it was a turgid, boring mess.

Verdict - Horseshit.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Blair Witch Project.
Garbage, utter, unadulterated, garbage.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Controversial I know but I was bored shitless watching The Godfather, the fact that it was just a load of mumbling dialogue that I could not understand did not help.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Inception.

I had heard it was a really good film, but it turned out to be quite boring and have a film with one of the worst ending I've ever seen.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Brad Pitt is a very good actor but the film was slow and boring. The team of no hopers went on a record breaking 20 match winning streak for no apparent reason, apart from some bunkum about stats over talent, but the problem was by the time it happened I did not care anymore. Turd.

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Inception.

I had heard it was a really good film, but it turned out to be quite boring and have a film with one of the worst ending I've ever seen.

Each to their own. I thought it was the best film of the last 5 years.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
A Hard Day's Night.

Often regarded as fantastic British film and always highly praised. I found it boring and without really having a plot. And I know I wasn't around in the 1960's, but it is still highly praised today. But it does have Paul's grandfather in...

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Not horseshit, but I really didn't think The Hangover deserved the rave reviews it got. Quite amusing but not hilarious or comic genius, hardly a groundbreakingly original idea either.

Hangover 2; now that really was horseshit.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Inception.

Same, I was bored, I looked at my watch several times in the cinema waiting for it to end.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here