Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election tomorrow - Who would you vote for?

Who would you vote for

• Labour

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • Conservative

Votes: 74 48.4%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Green Party

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • UKIP

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • BNP

Votes: 20 13.1%
  • Other - Please State

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Following on from some threads recently that have got a bit political, I was interested to see where NSC fitted in on the political scale.

Therefore, if there was a General Election tomorrow. Who would people vote for?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When you actually see the names like on a ballot paper your heart really does sink...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hard choice, I voted tactically at the last election for the lesser of two evils, if I vote following my political allegiance then my vote is wasted.

AT THIS POINT interesting stats 25% labour, 33 % conservatives, not far off from how London voted, but when it comes to first past the post would greens etc, lib dems still vote for their party and let one of the big two in - but the one you didn't want!!!!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
When you actually see the names like on a ballot paper your heart really does sink...

Yes, yes it does. Thread Closed.

And I bet the turnout will be absolutely pathetic.

Bollocks. It's The Sodding General Election, Not A f***ing Guest List From Blankety Blank. What Did You Expect? Gandhi? Tom Cruise? Judd Hirsch?

If You Don't f***ing Like The Choices Then Set Up Your Own Party And Do Something About It. f*** Sake, This Board Is Full Of Whiney ****s.

Dandyman

In London village.
Bollocks. It's The Sodding General Election, Not A f***ing Guest List From Blankety Blank. What Did You Expect? Gandhi? Tom Cruise? Judd Hirsch?

If You Don't f***ing Like The Choices Then Set Up Your Own Party And Do Something About It. f*** Sake, This Board Is Full Of Whiney ****s.

I'm sorry but if Lord Lucan or the late Peter Sellers are not on my ballot paper, it's simply not worth casting a vote.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Here is the very best advice from somebody with a good memory : vote tactically to keep the Conservatives a very,very long way from power.

larus

Here is the very best advice from somebody with a good memory : vote tactically to keep the Conservatives a very,very long way from power.

Here's some advise for someone with a longer memory.

Labour always have been, currently are and always will be 'Tax and Spend'.

Doesn't matter how wisely the money is spent, what damage it does to our competitiveness, how much wealth is lost by companies and individuals relocating to lower tax locations; so long as we tax the bastards that are left who have the audacity to work hard and take risks to try to achieve things. At least that satisifes the grass roots in the labour heartlands.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner

When This Shithole Sweaty Government Are Kicked Out, Do Emigrate And Leave Us Alone, Won't You Because If That's Your Best Advice Then You Really Shouldn't Be Boasting About How Little You Know.

Dandyman

In London village.
If it was held tomorrow I'd vote for the Conservatives. When there was one held in 2005 I voted for the Conservatives. And when the useless Jock gets round to holding another one, I'll vote for the Conservatives.

I love the forelock tugging vote. Feudalism is the way forward, you know it makes sense.

If it was held tomorrow I'd vote for the Conservatives. When there was one held in 2005 I voted for the Conservatives. And when the useless Jock gets round to holding another one, I'll vote for the Conservatives.

a bit of a tory are we?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here