Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2015

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
Your head must be in the sand. Is your head in the sand? Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
you don't need convincing to vote UKIP ,just open your eyes and take your head out of the sand
regards
DR

Well that concise riposte of UKIP philosophy has really turned my head, I didn't appreciate what they stood for until just now, thanks :bounce:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
nope , it's all there to be seen , are you scared of a bit of straight talking in politics ???
regards
DR

Nothing wrong with a good debate about immigration, and hats off the them and others for challenging the political correctness that meant anyone who raised the issue of immigration was seen as a racist. Trouble is for me they probably are a bit racist.

Jan 30, 2008
Nothing wrong with a good debate about immigration, and hats off the them and others for challenging the political correctness that meant anyone who raised the issue of immigration was seen as a racist. Trouble is for me they probably are a bit racist.
it depends on how sensitive you are , some times you have to be ruthless "no pain no gain "
regards
DR

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Not racist, just xenophobic.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I quite like the fact that Miliband is slightly ahead in the polls,I reckon we'll get a repeat of 1992

Kinnock was ahead then and what happened,John Major won with an overall majority!

record numbers of people voted Conservative that day and that was thanks to the polls showing Labour in front

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Doesn't every Government leave a note to this effect? I think it's called a 'joke.'

Exactly but the Tories took it seriously and used it as spin which is why the woman in the audience asking about why Ed Balls thought it was a joke didn't understand the context of the joke when she confronted Miliband about it.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Exactly but the Tories took it seriously and used it as spin which is why the woman in the audience asking about why Ed Balls thought it was a joke didn't understand the context of the joke when she confronted Miliband about it.

To leave a note saying there is no money left is a joke? After a crisis that has knocked the country for six? I find it dispicable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here