Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2010 All-Nighter Edition

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm caught between a rock and a hard place here.

If I go out of one door, I'll wake Florence, 7 months.
If go out of the other door - the towards the kitchen, I'll wake Mrs Nylon.

I have my beer here, but no food. Schoolboy error.

Similar position I need food, wife asleep next to me, children asleep across the hall, dogs asleep in the middle. Hmmm do I risk the wrath of all of them by making a trip downstairs to the kitchen?

Ooh a cartoonist. Not quite Rolf is he.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Similar position I need food, wife asleep next to me, children asleep across the hall, dogs asleep in the middle. Hmmm do I risk the wrath of all of them by making a trip downstairs to the kitchen?

Ooh a cartoonist. Not quite Rolf is he.

I might slip out and go down the fire station to watch the rest of it.

Red Watch are on tonight, and they make good bacon sandwiches.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Biggest losers in this election so far are the lib dems. All this talk of the Clegg factor, but no one has voted for them. If they can't make a breakthrough now when will they ever? I have an image of Nick Clegg stood in front of a mirror preening himself, wondering why such a beautiful individual can't be prime minister!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Waterson has Eastbourne according to the Herald blog

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've got a sack of crisps to keep me going.

My box of Westons Organic is amazing - nomatter how many glasses I pour myself there always seems to be at least one more left in it.

There's no way I'm falling asleep - there's a monster spider tracking across the wall behind me and I know that if I doze off he'll be straight in my mouth.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
WOOHOO! I've just found a whole packet of mini chocolate swiss rolls

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
LibDems just walked out of hall in Eastbourne... can't sodding believe that Nigel Waterson will continue

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've got a sack of crisps to keep me going.

My box of Westons Organic is amazing - nomatter how many glasses I pour myself there always seems to be at least one more left in it.

There's no way I'm falling asleep - there's a monster spider tracking across the wall behind me and I know that if I doze off he'll be straight in my mouth.

Mrs Giraffe tried to tell me the other day that on average each person eats two spiders a year in their sleep and that's why you sometimes wake with that sudden cough. So I'm staying up tonight too!!!!!

Need to make a quiet dash for the crisps or chocolate, although have just spotted a bottle of lucozade sport in the corner of the room which may do the trick!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
This is going down to the wire... Lib/Lab pact with Harriet Harperson as PM and Vince Cable as Chancellor ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here