Gods country fortnightly
Just looking at the BARBS viewing figures

Some show called Dewbs & Co attracted just 4,000 viewers for an evening show

Gbeebies goin down...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Commercially, it must've become a dead duck since the moment Neil took his first temporary sabbatical.

I suspect wealthy backers are subsidising it in a big way.

I do have a morning glance through channels whilst enjoying breakfast, the idea of a positive news channel wasn't an anathema for me, but it's just vacuous. The same dull format all day long of two or three bods sitting there, stringing out the waffle.

The subsidies don't stretch to doing proper outside broadcasts or insightful pieces.

D

Deleted member 2719

It's like a breath of fresh air 😍

Regards
DF

I find myself getting big withdrawals if I have not watched enough each day.

They even had Martin 'Homes under the hammer' geezer on there in his 2 by 2 closet.

It was just like watching an upgraded Schofield, marvelous scenes.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It’s not a news show. It doesn’t run news updates. It’s a right wing magazine show with opinion pieces and bias interviews in an echo chamber. Anyone who attended a couple of days of nursery school would know this is not a news program in any way, shape or form.

Jan 30, 2008
I find myself getting big withdrawals if I have not watched enough each day.

They even had Martin 'Homes under the hammer' geezer on there in his 2 by 2 closet.

It was just like watching an upgraded Schofield, marvelous scenes.

I've got the app , I think there's loads more that watch it on that either way they're good value for money

Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I've got the app , I think there's loads more that watch it on that either way they're good value for money

Regards
DF

:lolol::lolol:

Yeeeeah, that’s where they all are. Haha! Jesus wept. You’re an absolute gift. Oh my days!! Thank you, that’s made my day. Thank you!

:lolol::lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It’s not a news show. It doesn’t run news updates. It’s a right wing magazine show with opinion pieces and bias interviews in an echo chamber. Anyone who attended a couple of days of nursery school would know this is not a news program in any way, shape or form.

Funny thing is, perhaps to appease OFCOM?, is that of late they’ve covered racism in detail at YCCC and some other stuff, seemingly in a balanced way.

Farage appears and if you were beamed in from Mars and knew nothing of him, you’d think he was a gentle and kind humanitarian. I suspect he loves the payday, treading a fine line to keep the gig ad infinitum.

They haven’t gone down the overt alt-right propaganda route of Fox News. Perhaps that’d be illegal in the UK for a TV broadcaster? Asking [MENTION=865]clapham_gull[/MENTION] .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Funny thing is, perhaps to appease OFCOM?, is that of late they’ve covered racism in detail at YCCC and some other stuff, seemingly in a balanced way.

Farage appears and if you were beamed in from Mars and knew nothing of him, you’d think he was a gentle and kind humanitarian. I suspect he loves the payday, treading a fine line to keep the gig ad infinitum.

They haven’t gone down the overt alt-right propaganda route of Fox News. Perhaps that’d be illegal in the UK for a TV broadcaster? Asking [MENTION=865]clapham_gull[/MENTION] .

Ofcom have made it clear they are watching them closely. I believe they are currently debating whether to let them continue to use the word “news” in their name.

As for Farage, he’s a bit like Alan Partridge trying to get back on the BBC. Lady shapes?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I, Alan Partridge, talk to M.E. sufferers about their condition. We intersperse with their favourite pop songs, make it lighthearted, give them a platform. You’ve got to keep the energy up…

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Near the beginning Farage has a sly smirky dig about Geoffrey Cox spending our winter in the BVI, to get a few claps and win people over.

Yet Farage’s old buddy and key financier Arron Banks made the BVI the ‘home’ of his actual business and tax arrangements. Along with Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and Belize.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Near the beginning Farage has a sly smirky dig about Geoffrey Cox spending our winter in the BVI, to get a few claps and win people over.

Yet Farage’s old buddy and key financier Arron Banks made the BVI the ‘home’ of his actual business and tax arrangements. Along with Gibraltar, the Isle of Man and Belize.

Believe in Britain Nige

Jan 30, 2008

It's been well documented either way Nige gets my vote

Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here