Gay my name up??

Hmm Ninja Elephant it is :whistle:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Gay my name up??

Hmm Ninja Elephant it is :whiste:

BASTARD, I was going to do that. :down:

I don't neccessarily think my (our) username needs gaying up. It's there already. Atleast I don't have Calderon in my avatar picture though, so that makes me slightly less gayerish.
:wave:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

I don't neccessarily think my (our) username needs gaying up. It's there already. Atleast I don't have Calderon in my avatar picture though, so that makes me slightly less gayerish.
you've got a cartoon ELEPHANT and you don't think that's gay?

it is, VERY.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.

Ahh, but my account was made to take the piss out of you ages ago, I'm The Ringleader (Or in this thread The RingLicker.)but i've been banned permantly so i have to use this account. The name will be changed when i can be bothered to PM Bozza. :shrug:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ahh, but my account was made to take the piss out of you ages ago, I'm The Ringleader (Or in this thread The RingLicker.)but i've been banned permantly so i have to use this account. The name will be changed when i can be bothered to PM Bozza. :shrug:

Take the piss? :laugh: Does that not seem a bit sad to you?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Take the piss? :laugh: Does that not seem a bit sad to you?

I think someone had posted a picture of you posing in a rather gay way. You were slightly annoyed at the person so i signed up and put the picture of you looking like a poof as my DP. It got a few laughs and then I didn't bother with the account any more. I'll change it soon don't worry :wink:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Quility Thread! Sadly, I can't cum up with anything gayer than Twinkle Toes at the mo'. Any suggestions from any of you crazy benders muchly welcome :thumbsup:

ps NMH = Narkie Metrosexual-less Homo.

This thread-theme was done last year.

Here's another, Gay Up Brighton squad members....

Gusset Boy, eh?

Dickie ForSale

Any more then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here