Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay travel firm fails

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
True story - I saw 2 gay men yesterday walking side by side towards me. They were chatting away and at the moment we passed I heard one say to the other:

"Funnily enough I was in Sydney..."

I bet you were, you dirty bugger!...

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
they've filed for protection - ribbed please but if you're out we'll take strawberry favour

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Shame – I really liked those ads they had, even if they did pinch the headline 'Sand in the Vaseline' from a Talking Heads album.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
'Flight KY121 to Mince-k from Trap, err sorry Terminal 2, is cancelled'.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
What with the credit crunch and all, I guess their customers weren't going on expensive holidays any more. They were going camping instead.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Oh, my aching sides. It's just like the last twenty years never happened. If all these hilarious comments had instead been on the Leyton Orient, Leeds or Palace message boards, you'd all be slating the posters as ignorant, homophobic retards, or some such.

We're supposed to be progressive, liberal, at ease with ourselves... Cosmopolitan Brighton types, remember?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Oh, my aching sides. It's just like the last twenty years never happened. If all these hilarious comments had instead been on the Leyton Orient, Leeds or Palace message boards, you'd all be slating the posters as ignorant, homophobic retards, or some such.

We're supposed to be progressive, liberal, at ease with ourselves... Cosmopolitan Brighton types, remember?

:bla::bla:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here