Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay lad OUT!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Just watched the vid of Mario reading out the statement from BB, the reaction of Sylvia and Jennifer is hilarious...Dennis was kicked out for spitting in Mohammeds face...and they are blaming Mohammed...FFS!!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Sylvia clearly thinks she is now SAFE

I hope she goes

Brilliant stuff

From Ch4

Housemates shocked at news of Dennis' exit...

After Dennis was read a statement and asked to leave the House for spitting in Mohamed's face, Mario read out a similar statement to the housemates, explaining: "Dennis has been removed from the Big Brother House. As was made clear to all housemates, Big Brother will not tolerate unacceptable behaviour... Big Brother was left with no choice but to remove Dennis."

The statement also said: "In the course of today, Big Brother will be speaking to all housemates individually about last night's events. Tonight's eviction will take place as planned."

Sylvia promptly and dramatically flung herself behind the sofa, while Jennifer looked very upset, and Rachel appeared worried.

"Let's hope justice is served eh?" Jen glared at Mo. "Let's hope Mohamed goes," she finished, referring to the eviction.

"Jen, Jen," pleaded Rachel to deaf ears.

Most of the housemates then began talking all at once, confused and taken aback, while Dale stared at Mohamed, obviously still feeling he was to blame.

"Why are you coming so close to me?" Mohamed asked, shocked.

Mohamed then walked away into the bedroom. Dale went to the Diary Room, while Jennifer and Sylvia huddled together and rocked in each other's arms, crying.

C'mon girls - you'll see Dennis again one day!

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
You would think by watching their reaction that Dennis had died not just gobbed in some ones face.

Mohammed should have punched his lights out after he did that. :bounce:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think Mohammed showed incredible restraint, lucky for Dennis that it wasn't John Prescott in there or he might still be counting Z's...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sky plussed it tonight. Watched "The best bits" a couple of times.

Obviously the majority (if not all) are playing up to the cameras...

But my observations

Rex.. Playing it cool. Apologised but the mob wouldn't let it go. Hope he goes far.

Jennifer.. went too far. playing to the cameras. no amount of apologies would have placated the silly bitch. Hope BB introduces some totty to take her on. (mind you there's nothing wrong with the other brunette girl who's name escapes me)

Mo. Got attacked for saying sod all. Having said that didn't need to turn on the waterworks.

Mario. saw an opportunity to "look good" by defending Mo. (Forgot about Mikey then).

Darnell (sp?) star. went in. Kicked off. Pretty boys crapped themselves. lol

Dale. Agree with Jake M. What a spineless cock!

Oh.. and Dennis? Thank F*ck he's gone! That's not homophobic he was just a total bitch!

Last edited:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Agree with your comments on Jennifer, she turned on the waterworks and pretty much instigated the whole dust-up singlehandedly, aided and abetted by her little group of cohorts. Not sure what her purpose was, maybe it was to try and unite her friends behind her, in which case she succeeded to an extent. However, when the housemates sit down and think rationally about what happened they will see her for what she is, a shrewd game player with her own agenda.

The irony is that the "in-group" suffered with an eviction of one of their own the following night, when Sylvia was voted out, in direct competition with one of the others (combined with the loss of Dennis this may come as a body blow), ...the little group are probably now thinking that the public are turning against them and it is only a matter of time before they are all gone, this may see a change in tactics and greater mingling of people...or it may increase the division and conflict.

I can see a little group developing with Darnell, Rex and Mo...it will be interesting whether the floaters (Kathreya, Mikey, Rachel, Mario and Lisa) decide to attach themselves to this triumverate or continue to mingle between the two diverse groups...my guessing is that they will wait a little longer before nailing their colours to the mast, but I think the days of Jennifer, Dale and Stuart are numbered.

Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
What a bunch of children.

Scouser ain't she - 50% her wallowing in it in true Boris Johnson foot in mouth style and 50% the rest of them fanning the flames because of nothing better to do. If they'd have let it be, it'd have been over in minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here