Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gay Kiss in

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
That Grubby little man Peter Tatchell organised a protest Gay Kiss in at the London pub that slung out two Men for kissing. What was the pint? Just goes to show what a bitter twisted creature he is!

No, I think it shows you as bitter and twisted for actually giving that much of a f*** to post about it on here.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
PSB with his usual well thought out contribution to NSC.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That Grubby little man Peter Tatchell organised a protest Gay Kiss in at the London pub that slung out two Men for kissing. What was the pint? Just goes to show what a bitter twisted creature he is!

Hilarious misspelling!!! Not even a Freudian moment.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
By the way you seem to stand up for our Pinko friends it would seem as if there is a fair chance that you might well dance the Chocolate cha cha.

Really ? Oh that worries me not one little bit. Call me gay, call me red do I care what you think ? I can't even be bothered to insult you, your posts save me the need to.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
To be honest I don't see why any couples feel the need to f***ing tongue eachother in public anyway (gay or straight) it dont bother me to the extent I'd say something but for Christ sakes get a room !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here